Some people consider junk food to be anything that’s not organic, natural, free-range, GMO-free, sugar-free, fat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, farm-to-table, paleo, vegan, or from their own backyard. We’re more traditional. And, while we try to limit it, every now and then we love to indulge in our favorite sweet or savory junk food!
5. Flamin’ Hot Cheetos – turns your mouth and your fingers red!
4. Sour Patch Kids – a movie gets an extra star rating if we’re snacking on Sour Patch Kids!
3. Doritos – we lack the willpower to keep these around, so we only enjoy at other people’s houses!
2. Pretzels – soft or crispy, these salty treats get us through an afternoon slump!
1. Jelly Belly’s – we love these little guys so much (Mrs. Smith – pear, Mr. Smith – sour cherry) that we went to the Jelly Belly Factory on our first weekend away as a couple. They were also our wedding favors! (Did you know it takes 7 days to make 1 Jelly Belly?)